Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

~~~im bored....



im bored and i got nuthing to do,
so please bear with me for a moment....




i cant remember when, but i really miss those days owh n i really like those shirt, should have buy it.....ABAAAAAH, nak duit....





cant imagine the world without MonEy,( with capital M n E)




superman, dinman, machaman....




can we eat now,pleeaaaaseeeee..........




this is how vivek looks like when he have to attend lecture at 8 in the morning.....




ohsocrystal....






jason teaching others how to play snooker, i guess he is good with his 'balls' and 'stick'




happy belated bday sha.....=.)




thank you machaman, u really help me alot that day, ur my brotha from different family.....



waaaa, anak saper ni, comelnyer, besar nnt mesti hensome dan tough kan, beruntung mak bapak die......



p/s:someone help me, im bored that i almos die from boredom...

p/s:to naz, jason n all the haters out there,please let me have my chance oook...






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails