Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rapuzel, is it worth it?


First of all, I like to say that im actually quite disapointed with Nuffnang for not giving me free tickets to the premier of Rapunzel last wednesday. So, I didnt do the "If I had Rapunzel's hair" post but who cares, I still think that I deserved the tickets.

LOL

Enough joking,huhu, yaaa, I didnt go to the premier of Rapunzel because im too lazy to write the blog post but i damn sure if i write one, Ill surely get an invite. Why u ask? because I am known for my creativity, ask my family members, teachers and friends, and they are my prove. Ive been known for my creativity since my kindergarten days, I cant remember what i did back then but im sure it was pretty creative,huhu.

If you guys aware about the 'drama', then you would understand why i write this stuff above,huhu.

LOL
 
Ok, back to the topic, Rapunzel, is it worth it? For me, yes it is, its a good movie with all the nice and exciting cliche that you would expect from a Disney's movie, for example, the smart-human expression of animals.


Walt Disney Pictures presents RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE, an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents’ castle as a baby, Rapunzel (voice of MANDY MOORE) is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit (voice of ZACHARY LEVI). With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair… lots of hair.



Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale, is different version from our old bedtime story and I must say,its kinda interesting to watch. Theres alot of funny moment that would made u LOL, i mean really LOL,huhu. The only down part for me is the singing part, maybe its just me but damnn boring that part,huhu.




I give this movie 4.5 out of 5 and i suggest u all to watch this movie cause its worth it.




SPOILER: Do not read line below if you have'nt watch the movie and planning to watch it.

p/s:When Rapunzel hair been cut and turned brunette, it really remind me of someone.



7 comments:

Afsar said...

Next show, do invite me..haha

hatim a.r said...

why is the spoiler disclaimer at the bottom of the post???defeat the purpose je

~IHSAN AZ~ said...

faris: kalo aku dapatm invite paper aku ajak ko k,huhu...

hatim: the spoiler disclaimer just untuk ayat bawah tu yng warna kuning tu, ...

anisizatyA.J said...

totally worth it! lovesss it

Myvitrd said...

dah lama tak dpt invite dari nuffnang ni..huuhu

~IHSAN AZ~ said...

anis: yup, totally worth it, walaupon pergi free sbb dibelanja,huhu...

tn. punya: kalo x cuber maner nak dapatkan,huhu...

arima said...

damn worth to watch......
berbaloi2....
da tgk kt ipoh.. blk bangi ni nk tgk yg 3D lak....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails