Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

~~~memory struck

i read a post on someone blog, one of my best friends i say, and it hit me hard...

down on memory lane eventhough im not part of it...

try to find a picture to remind myself of what it used to be...

but there was none....

not even one, DAMNNN...

but then, i saw this, a part of your childish dream, a dream that i swore to myself ill help u fulfill it,

but now,

its nothing more than a bad memory that i try to erased....





ur a small girl in a big city, kinda like the picture, just hope u to be strong,brave and focused on what u came here for, make ur parents proud just the way u are...

lastly, let me be honest...

" i tried to make u hate me, and it broke my heart how well it turn out to be"
IHSAN AZ

p/s:some part of me hope to see u smiling again at me and the other dont, the other part would be very happy if u just look at me, that is enough for me...=.(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails