Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

~~~i love present...

oook, now the real stuff,
first of all,
this is not an emo post like usual, ill try to make it an interesting post for u guys to read...

then, i start with the phrase 'BISMILLAH'

lets start....

last week, it was holiday on thursday because of LABOUR DAY, and in friday i dont have any classes, so i have two days of holiday not including saturday and sunday, for a student like me, it is common for me to go back to my hometown,
but,
i just dont feel like it, dunno why,
just feel like hanging around in campus studying, maybe, cause the finals is just around the corner,
but then,

my sister call me and ask whether i was going back, i said no,
but then, she said her friends just come back fro NEW YORK and buy me sumthing, i was really shocked, but its not finished yet, she also said that she have a little 'present' for me,
damn,
then, i realize that i should really be going home that weekend cause i love present,,
being excited and all, i doesnt realize that sumthing was very wrong, how can my sister bought me sumthing, its not even my birthday,and even if its my birthday, she would just give me a few bucks, yes people, a few bucks, thats around not more than RM10,huhu...

but the thing is, she really bought me a 'present', that is an after shave perfume,huhu, damn happy, ARMANI wei,haha.....
haha, but its just for a while, my happiness, that is,huhu, you know what, my sister so called 'present' for me is not free, NOT FREE OOOK, i have to pay, WTF, RM 120 wei, come on la, u dont say that u bought sumone a 'present' and then ask them to pay, ur family furtheremore,huaaaaaaa...
but nvrmind, like people always said, the THOUGHTS THAT COUNT, damn right those bloody people,huhu,
after a little negotiation process, i got the so called 'present' for RM 80,huhu, bargaining skill damn power,haha...

its oook, i still love my sister,haha, thanks KAK LALA....

owh, i forgot about the thing that my sister friend bought for me, well, its a pant, a baggy pant, i can foresee la its a pant because my sister keep asking me about the size of my waist and for ur guys info, its 40,...
haha, i like the pants, eventhough its the kind of pants that u can find in REJECT SHOP, but this is from NY,hahahhah, imported stuff,
the price is 39.90 US dollar oook, its equilvalent to a large sumthing kind of RM,haha...

but then, now im broke cause of my sister 'present',haha...

urmmm,oook, i think thats all, im going back to MELAKA in a few minute, havent pack my bag, so for now, let me be honest to u guys...

I LOVE MY NEW PERFUME



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails