Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008






after a very long silence...

ihsan is back,huahuahuahuauhahuuha.....

sorry guys for the silence but i just move in to new house, no more hostel, where alot of things happens, happy, sad, happy, sad,sad, sad,sad n happy times,huhu....=.(

n my internet was just installed today after few weeks waiting...

this just gonna be a short post cause after a while, i dunno what to write, i plan to write on the fuel price but that is so yesterday,urmmmm...

but i will still write about it, ust wait untill 1 january when ther prices goe up again thanks to our government and the parya-men( parliament)....

now, i wanna talk about my new house in bunga raya,

damnnn nice this house, its only rm 400 for the whole house and its just 3 minutes walk to mmu gate, but then, from the gate to the building is like another 10 minutes,huhu, but not that far laaa, i consider it as an exercise,hehe....=.)

this is some of the pictures of my new room...



beginning of time.....






my comfortable place....




my workplace( study)....





got telephone beside my bed, u got???







my personal things....





i guess thats it for now, later i will try to upload more pictures of my house, and surely will update more things that are worthy of ur time...=.)


ps: im sorry if i havent been to anyone blog lately and miss ur upsates, i will try to cach up....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails