Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I dunno what size I am: Wishlist Part II.



I did say there's more coming right in the previous post, and this is it,haha, U all got around 6 more days to buy me my birthday present,haha....

Oook, Ive been dying to get this LANSI cap for more than 2 months already since its out in early June i guess, but didnt have the money to buy it,well, ive got the money but ive spent it on something else, damn u ihsan,huhu.




Theres a few colours, two of them is like above and the other one is gray and black, but im more onto this 2 badboys,haha. Owh n theres only 1 reason why i want this cap, because theres my characteristic there, u wanna know what, chec out below..


Yes I am, and all the haters can go play somewhere else, thank you and please dont come again.




Oook and the next one is NEW ERA CAP for the recent World Cup and the reason I choose SPAIN is not because they won but because its DOPE, seriously dope, and I like the striking colors. But there's one problem, rather than buy this cap, I can buy one pair of jeans and another cap from ECHO PARK, its price is about RM 189.90 if im not mistaken.



Arrgh, this is too pain to see, ive been dying to get this cap for what? 6 to 7 month, cant find it in Malaysia so ive got to buy it online from UK www.Givemefaceshop.com, its cost around 10pound, that mean 10x4.9 at that time.  My dear friend Afifudin help me to buy it.

Little that i know, the size is not same, according to my old cap, my size is about 56 cm, so i bought the same size from the web, but i dunno how the measures the cm there, the cap doesnt fit me,DAMNNN, its hurt so much cause ive been waiting for this cap for long time, and the moment i try it on, it doesnt fit,ARRRGHHH.

Owh and im still not finish it, theres still more coming...=.)


p/s:if ive really got one wish, is that simply u dont forget me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails