Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

~~~My Sweetheart Smells Like Fresh


Dammmn, in this post,I have to talk about which ADIDAS variant suits my other half,ie, my sweetheart,damn, what a hard question mostly because i dont have a sweetheart at the moment, im currently single and available.Girls make ur move.

Oook, unlike last week, i mentioned ADIDAS Action 3 product for men, now its time for the ladies, to start, it have the samething like men, it have insentive, control, fresh, pure,sensitive, control and pro level.

oook, wait, both have the same function for both men and women, but why they must separate it to men and women??? they should have made it unisex, its easier that way,huhu. nvm me, maybe they have some plans to boost their sale and stuff, who am i to judge them, im just and undergraduate management student, just wait till i graduate, u gonna beg me to join your company,huhu.

back to the topic,ok, if it was for me, i would choose to be FRESH and i think, i said I THINK my other half will like it too.

first of all beacause it have 24 hours protection from perspiration, all of them have. Then they have new dry max sytem for wet absorption, and all of them have this also. then theres this cooling fragrance that make you feel like u just left the shower, yaaa, right,haha,excuse me but im very synical,if its the wrong word feel free to tell me.And whats best, no alcohol...=.)


while u make out your mind thinking what your other half would like, watch this Episodes 40-42 of Project Alpha Season 2








Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.


5 comments:

Ilyana Fauzy said...

I like the Orange one :)

Nvr bought any adidas deo tho. I got this from a friend of my as a present :)

~IHSAN AZ~ said...

never bought myself any of those,haha,blog sebb dapat duit,haha....

Ilyana Fauzy said...

haha. x ley blah. how come ley dpt duit eh? nk gak

~IHSAN AZ~ said...

there this program for malaysian bloggers called project alpha, it features top bloggers from all around malaysia...

for small bloggers they give us topic every week, so, the first 100 blogger who send their post earliest with all the requirement met, will receive rm20....

pegi tngk dekat projectalpha.com.my...

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Thanx! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails