Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~~~trying to study 2........

first of all, i would like to wish all my MMU frens GOOD LUCK in ur final exam...

study is a battle, seriously, u not gonna believe what can happened while studying, theres to many attraction or danger that can make the word 'stu' dissapear and all u left is 'dying', if u cant catch up,please leave right now....



just finished macroeconomic this evening and less in 14 hours im gonna have my financial accounting final, two words i hate combining into one, how great is that...boo hooo....

my study routine is simple, theres a few session in it..

first session=warming up, it may take to half an hour or more dependeding on my skills

second session=gotten used to it, try to shake things up alil bit

third session=a lil break, go to d toilet or get some food to eat

fourth session= continue with a new session, friend calling up for a study group,try new method..

and then

the fifth and the rest depends on the fourt session, if im on my roll, im not gonna stop,but if i keep 'losing' on my study then i guess its time to call it a day...

this is my routine for every study week, well not every but hey, im trying,haha....


p/s:u might not believe me but its true








p/s:urmm, u can just change the word 'study' to 'dota' does that make more sense to you,haha...












p/s: im really trying hard for tomorows paper, wish me luck guys....

1 comment:

Chaireel Azizee Mohamed @ Ayub said...

smart giler helmet..mane dapat?>.hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails